|Ferrari 612 Sessanta|
612 Sessanta is produced on the body of the 612 Scaglietti introduced during the Geneva Motor-Show 2007, and thus comes with the full enhancement package used for the latter.
It is available only with F1 gearbox and provides the following features.
Exterior coloursThe sixty cars shall be available alternatively in the following exterior colours:
• Two-colour special style:
o Grigio scuro (Colori Classici ’50-’60) / Nero with grigio scuro side line.
o Rubino Micalizzato / Nero Daytona with Rubino Micalizzato side line.
The following special colour features are added as well:
• Special colour of underbody black in technical black
• Colour treatment of the front headlight and rear bumper details in silver.
• Electro-chromic panoramic roof panel with three transparency positions
• New monolithic and forged 19”/19” wheel rims
• Specific wheel cups
• Radiator grill with specific painted frame
• Chromium-plated rear grids with black chromed special exhaust pipes
• "612 Sessanta" emblem on front fender
|Ferrari 612 Sessanta Interior|
Interiors are featured by a single-colour environment, with slightly contrasting stitching. Two choices are available.
• New Natural leather, "Terra Bruciata" coloured (exclusive colour on 612 Sessanta), including:
o Marrone carpets
o Interior details in Grigio Scuro (dash cross member, door panel details, tunnel plate)
o Black seat belts o Terra Bruciata colour for steering wheel, dashboard, rear shell, and upper interior part
Those interiors are exclusively available with Grigio Scuro / Nero livery.
New Natural leather Charcoal coloured, including:
o Grigio Scuro carpets o Interior details in Rubino Micalizzato (dash cross member, door panel details, tunnel plate)
o Grigio seat belts
o Charcoal colour for steering wheel, dashboard, rear shell, and upper interior part Those interiors are exclusively available with Rubino Micalizzato / Nero Daytona livery.
• Steering wheel with three-position Manettino and Engine Start button • Exclusive upholstery style for seats, door panels and rear sides
• Specific central tunnel upholstered and fully equipped, with 2 cup-holding compartments and rear handles
• Four pockets on door panels, two of them closed
• Specially-styled instrument cluster
• Unique plate celebrating the 60-year anniversary on F1 gearbox plate
• Leather upholstered and equipped boot Further contents
• CCM braking system with black calipers
• Bose Media System
• Rear Parking Camera
• TV Tuner
• Cruise Control
Dimensions and Weight
Overall length 193.0 in
Overall width 77.0 in
Height 52.9 in
Wheelbase 116.1 in
Front track 66.5 in
Rear track 64.6 in
Dry weight 3880 lb*
Kerb weight 4134 lb*
Fuel tank capacity 24 UK gal (29 US gal)
Front 15 x 1.34 in
Rear 14.2 x 1.26 in
Type 65° V12
Bore/stroke 3.50 x 3.03 in
Unit displacement 29.2 cu in
Total displacement 350.8 cu in
Compression ratio 11.2:1
Maximum power 397 kW (540 CV) at 7250 rpm
Maximum torque 588 Nm (434 lbft) at 5250 rpm
Gearbox F1A 6-gears+Reverse
Front 245/40 ZR 19”
Rear 285/40 ZR 19”
Maximum speed 199 mph
0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 4 s
Combined 20.5 l/100 km
Combined 470 g/km