Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2009 Calendar Shoot

Its a carshoot that consists of dirty unwashed cars because the owners are too lazy and cold to do any washing. Here is a 575M and a unknown Porsche.

I fucked around and took shots of people shooting.
Here is the one and only LP560-4 in Korea.


The unknown Porsche. It was nice.




The only porsche I can actually name without looking at the details.




No one washed their cars...










Then Dinner came after the lambo guy got in a major 4 car accident with his R8. They are celebrating a 50th Day anniversary together in a car shoot meet. hahaha he drives the C63 in my earlier pictures.






The next day I did some war journalism.







This kid... in blue... his buddy threw a rock that nailed him right on the forehead just before I got this shot. His friend beside him posing isn't aware of the situation yet.







Then lunch. Amazing tuna. I looooove tuna. Especially the white parts.










Then car working time @ the shop.




Korea is far too cold to do any shooting.







No comments:

Post a Comment